As part of new Social Supremacy I rip apart 5 random fitness websites in a video for module 5.
Here’s the 3 biggest fitness website failures I see ALL the time;
#1: Me Too Marketing.
Trainers just talking about themselves and their qualifications. Your prospect only cares about themselves and the results they desire. Save the me too stuff for your about page.
If you talk about yourself, tell them a story and then tie that story into how it will help them.
Read through your copy and check you have the word ‘you’ twice as much as the word ‘I’.
#2: No Opt-in.
Only 3% of people visiting your website have their credit in hand ready to buy. Unless you have an opt-in, the remaining 97% of website traffic will leave… never to be seen again!
Offer your visitors something of value, like a report or cheat sheet in exchange for their email, give them something that will scratch their itch.
Every successful personal trainer I know has a good size email list they mail regularly.
#3: One Size Fits All.
If you try to be everything to everyone you’ll end up being nothing to no-one.
Pick a niche and stick with it, be the big fish in the small pond and not the small fish in a big pond.
As soon as a prospect lands on your website you have 3 seconds to get their interest, otherwise… they’re gone for good. Know whom you’re targeting and craft a headline that grabs their attention as soon as they land on your site.
#4: The Third Person.
Writing in the third person is impersonal and lame, when you’re writing your sales message just imagine you’re having a coffee with your prospect and you’re telling them about your program. It’s you having a conversion with them 1-1.
These are just a few of things you can do today to instantly improve your website conversion.
Inside Social Supremacy there is an entire bonus module covering website conversion, persuasion, sales copy writing and… I even break down piece by piece my two most profitable sales pages.
Doors open Saturday July 28th – stay tuned… more coming soon!