I love to recycle.
Every piece of content I create gets recycled over and over again.
One article will be published and syndicated to dozens of different places.
Here's a list you can use
1. Send your article to your local newspaper and ask to be featured in the health and wellbeing section.
2. Post the article on your blog and optimize it to rank organically in the search engines.
3. Send a broadcast to your email database. Then add that email to your autoresponder series so that it becomes part of your marketing funnel.
4. Share the article on your Facebook page, Twitter, Linkedin and all your other social media accounts. This can be done at a click of a button with the Jetpack Wordpress plugin.
5. Run a Facebook ‘boost post' advertisement to your website retargeting list, so your article shows up on anyones news feeds who've recently visited your website.
6. Share the article on all your Facebook groups and other Facebook groups you belong to.
7. Re-write the article in a press release format and syndicate to hundreds of news site through a service like prweb.com.
8. Record the articles into video format and submit to Youtube, Vimeo, Veoh and Daily Motion.
9. Rank your Youtube video in Google so you appear in the search results for a particular keyword phrase (Google owns Youtube so this can be done quite easily).
A simple article that took you less than one hour to write can be used to put you in front of thousands of prospects keeping your business front of mind for years to come.
Can you see how much leverage you can get by recycling just one piece of content?
How powerful would this to your business if you did this every day?
Don't have time to recycle?
Hire a VA on www.upwork.com for $3 per hour and train them to do it for you.
So… what can you recycle today to get your message in front of your prospects?
Till next time,